On Saturday 17th March 2018 between 11am-3pm, leading local estate agent Michael Anthony will be hosting an open day at its offices aimed specifically at first time buyers.
Michael Anthony is holding this advice day to assist with all aspects of getting onto the property ladder. Not only will Michael Anthony representatives be present, but local professionals involved in any property purchase will be available to talk through, offer advice and insight. These include mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other relevant and helpful trades, all of whom will put your firmly in the picture.
The following information – and more – will be covered at Michael Anthony’s FREE drop in session:
- The process; what to expect and the where to start
- Looking at properties we have available from all of our offices
- Free independent mortgage advice
- Respected legal advisors offering advice and information
- Surveys and the type to choose
- Learning about shared ownerships
- Help to Buy questions and information
- Registering with us to be informed about new properties as soon as they become available before anyone else.
- Receiving vouchers for money off your first surveys and legal fees*
- Information about deposits required, stamp duty land tax and interest rates All first time buyer attendees will be entered into our free prize draw for £100 Ikea voucher. To be drawn at 5pm on the day.
The event takes place at Michael Anthony’s Milton Keynes offices: Sovereign Court, 209 Witan Gate, MK9 2HP
Branch Manager, Nick Lewis-Smith commented: “At Michael Anthony, we’re proud of the properties we market and the generations of families we’ve helped over the last 20 years. However, we also recognise more and more first-time buyers are keen to get onto the property ladder. Our free drop in session allows families, individuals and relatives of those buying to come in and meet trusted local businesses so you can make an informed decision. We look forward to welcoming you all.”
*vouchers will be issued on the day to first time buyers from the legal advisors and Maltings Structures surveyors, providing money off your first time purchase legal fees with Franklins and your first survey through Maltings structures.